Build Awareness, Email Lists and Credibility with WRAL.com Audience Engagement Tools
Audience Engagement Tools (Contests)
Getting people engaged with advertisers can be tricky business. Contests can be an excellent way to create buzz, gather emails for later use, and create awareness for your brand or event. Contests like our High School OT awards, NCAA Bracket Challenge, or My Fish Friday allow advertisers the opportunity to align themselves with fun and engaging events.
- Generate qualified leads, build an email database for future marketing and understand the demographics of your potential customers
- Collect audience data, including demographic and behavioral data, that you can use in future email campaigns.
- Connect further with audiences who care about your brand and have opted in to interact with you.
- Tap into annual campaigns that have passionate audiences
- Customize your own campaign to meet your business goals
- Email blast to database of 100K+ people each month
- 75% female / 25% male*
- Ages primarily 33-62*
- Include online promotion on WRAL.com/contests (Avg. Page Views Per Month)
- Select campaigns may include social media, radio or TV promotion
*Demographics vary based on individual campaign types/themes
Sweepstakes, Photo & Video Contests, & Sports Pick’ems
Engage the loyal WRAL.com audience while building your email database of new users for your future campaigns. Reach an even larger audience with extra chances and social sharing incentives.
Trivia, Personality Quizzes, Ballots, & Photo Galleries
Leverage interactive content to create unique experiences that audiences love while learning more about their interests and buying habits.
Have Questions? We Can Help!
To get started today call or fill out our contact form. Additionally you can learn more about the individual types of advertising we offer within our Owned & Operated (O&O) ecosystem by clicking an icon below.