Work shouldn’t suck. Work someplace that treats you like the pro you are.
WRAL Digital Solutions is different from your traditional marketing agency. As a subsidiary of Capitol Broadcasting Company we have a few inherent benefits:
- We have a stable, legacy driven corporation behind us. That means we don’t worry about keeping the lights on after one bad month.
- Our company believes having a work-life balance is important. You won’t have constant 12 hour work days, won’t be asked to work all the time on nights and weekends, and our benefits and privileges are that of a large company with many resources.
- Growth opportunities are everywhere at CBC. If you work hard and care about what you do, there is undoubtedly a way for you to contribute to the organization in many different ways and grow your career.
We are always looking for bright people to join our team. Whether you are a project manager, copywriter, developer, sales person or have other marketing skills, we are likely interested in having a conversation.
We are extremely focused on being innovative, forward thinking and ahead of the curve. If you are interested in working for a company that treats you well and offers a path for advancement, contact us or visit the careers page on Capitol Broadcasting’s website at the link below.
Current Job Openings
New Media Paid Advertising Specialist
WRAL Digital Solutions is currently seeking a Digital Strategist to work closely with our Account Executives to establish and manage successful client relationships for our digital product offerings.
The Digital Advertising Specialist will manage the media buying and execution for a number of different clients and campaigns within multiple divisions of Capitol Broadcasting Company. This position will be responsible for set up, management and optimization of accounts within the DFP, Google AdWords, programmatic and Facebook advertising interfaces, among others.
Social Media and Content Specialist
CBC New Media Group LLC is seeking an experienced Social Media and Content Specialist to join the WRAL Digital Solutions team. This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Brainstorming, drafting, executing, and running analytics for various social media campaigns for clients and internal channels
- Setup of social accounts/pages for clients
- Writing and editing posts, creating and editing engaging content such as videos, polls, quizzes, contests, and other content for social channels, and collecting analytical data on how well the campaigns performed.
- Monitoring, managing, writing, photographing, and recording content for all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.